We have often heard people telling that they hired a cab on return from their office or booked a cab for their one-week mini trips and so on. But does anyone have an idea, what actually these cab services mean and what are they for? The word ‘cab services’ or ‘rental cars’ which we hear commonly nowadays was been in use long back in 1906 in English speaking countries. Compared to past now these services are huge in demand. Services of these cabs are mainly seen near airports, railway stations, hospitals and busy metro cities. There are different reasons to hire these services.
- It makes the travel smoother.
- Helps to reach the destination at the proper time.
- Cab services turn to be like an angel when the customers’ own vehicle gets damaged or doesn’t function properly in the midway of the journey.
- Helps the common people who don’t own a car.
- For picking up and dropping the employees and school children at a proper destination.
- It is used in functions like wedding ceremonies and family functions etc.
Whatever may be the reason for using rental cars, the motive is to reach the destination safely and on time. Being a diversified and developing country, India always welcomes new trends and it is reflected in every sector of progress. In the transportation field one could see a tremendous change; many private companies like Ola, Quicker etc have come forward with their cab rental services. These services are available in all parts of the nation. In Kerala, people are availing taxi packages of Dreams Cabs private company. There are many private firms who ready to rent either their car or bike or minibuses to help the needy people. What differs Dreams Cabs from other firms in the city is their excellent user-friendly services, punctuality and affordable rates. These qualities helped them to create their own identity in the field.
People of Kerala who know driving and own a car will hesitate to invest in cab services. As they believe it may hinder their privacy and enjoyment. Nevertheless, there are numerous advantages of hiring taxis for short and long journeys.
1.Travel Like a King.
Most of the people like to drive but only on smooth and excellent roads. But, what about the bumpy, muddy potholed roads? No one wish to drive in such terrific roadways as driving would be scary. No more worries regarding the manning of the wheel, just hire a cab and enjoy the journey. You can also make your trip awesome by deeply indulging in online activities via Wi-Fi facilities available in the cab.
2.Free yourself from Extra Expenses
If you are driving on your own, you have to take care of the fuel costs, insurance and maintenance etc. These worries may disrupt your enjoyment mood. So just hire a cab and pay only the cabbie’s rate and relax and enjoy the journey.
3.Do your Pending Works
If you are a businessman or businesswoman or an employee and there is a sudden call for a video conferencing and asked to complete an assignment, you will be forced to stop your driving for completing the task. If you are travelling in private vehicles like cab rental services of Cochin, you will get the provision to access the free Wi-Fi facility. And therefore, you can complete your works without any kind of interruptions.
4.Book the Cab Anytime and Anywhere
Don’t get panic, if your vehicle goes down in midway of your travel. Just pick your cell phone and dial to the private firms like Dream cabs they will provide well functioning vehicle also a professional driver(if needed). If you don’t need a driver, you can go directly to their office and ride the vehicle.
5.You will not be Responsible for the Accident Issues
Bad luck doesn’t consider a person’s age, its vehicle or occasion. It knocks the door anywhere at any time. Unfortunately, while driving if you met with an accident, you alone will be responsible for the entire losses. Sometimes, you may have to pay on both sides. But if you are travelling in a cab, and you get into an accident, the company will deal with all the losses and it will not affect you in any manner.
6.You will get a Free Tourist guide
While travelling in a driver-assisted cab, you will get an opportunity to spend time with a professional driver. The driver will have good knowledge about all the shortcuts of the road, even a Google map will be unaware of it.
7.Travel like a Tourist
You will be free from all kind of tensions like fuel costs, proper functioning of the vehicle, route maps and etc while travelling in a private cab. You can reach your destination quickly and safely by enjoying the beauty of all the sites.
8.No More Parking Issues
One of the highlighting benefits of using private cabs, there would be no more parking issues. As a traveller, what you have to do is just sit, relax and enjoy the trip rest all the issues will be handled by the cabbies. As they have a clear idea about all the parking sites, they will safely park the vehicle.
How to hire a cab?
- You can straight away get into cabs available in all major parts of the cities or airports, railway stations and hospitals.
- Make a call to Dream cabs services and inform your location and destination to the customer care executives. They will inform the concerned persons, within a short span of 10-15 minutes the cab will arrive to pick you.
- People can also do the booking through the company’s website. Prior reservations of the cabs are well encouraged.
Few points to keep in mind
- Before investing in cab services, travellers should make sure the company’s credibility. They must take a glimpse of the company’s reviews from the internet.
- Before travelling, passengers should check whether the cab driver has a valid license.
- If backpackers are proposing an out of state trip, travellers should ensure that the cab is having a national permit.
- Most of the cabs will have a medical kit, so ensure whether those medicines are not expired.
Travelling is a fusion of fun, excitement, and thrill. The utmost element of any successful journey is safe and secure travel. If anything hinders the trip, the entire mood of the journey will be spoiled. It is true that privacy is more ensured in own vehicle. But secure and safe travel can be gained only through private cabs. The aforementioned information gives a clear picture of the benefits of investing in cab services. As merits outweigh demerits, it is better to rely on private company owned cabs than own vehicles.